Sunday, March 20, 2011

RMU Style

I am currently in Physical Therapy School and I love it.  How do I make cakes while in grad school, you might ask.  Well, I am a little tight on time, but it is so fun that I just cannot resist.  It is especially nice when my two loves overlap, like for this celebration cake.  

Our school has been up for regional accreditation this year and we found out a few days ago that WE ARE ACCREDITED!!!!  It is a huge accomplishment for the administration of this great university.  We are now the second physical therapy school in Utah and I am very proud.  To honor and thank them, my class president asked for a cake for the presidents of our school.  They loved it and I think it turned out pretty nice.




1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were in school to be a physical therapist. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete