Saturday, May 28, 2011

My FAVORITE Thing!

Just in case I haven't whined about it enough, my roommate with the Kitchen Aid moved out.  (That is not the only reason I liked her.  She is very cool and just got married.)  It has been sad and hard and luckily most of the time I was at home.  
I have been looking into KitchenAid mixers for quite some time, but people kept telling me I had to wait until I got married to really need one.  :)  I looked anyway and FINALLY found an amazing deal on ksl.com in Utah.  Thank goodness for the internet.  I got a great deal on a 6 quart Professional Series mixer and I am SO happy!


 My baby in action!


 Yeah, that's PROFESSIONAL 6 BABY!



1 comment:

  1. Wow your new PROFESSIONAL 6 Kitchen Aid totally owns my old hand-me-down. Happy baking, and thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete