Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cousins

Last weekend I went to see my family down in Cottage Grove.  We had a blast.  My two little cousins are almost 4 and almost 9 and they are just great.  I'm not sure if anything is better than getting a hug from a little girl and hearing her say "I love you Ashley."

Getting ready to watch BRAVE.  I loved this movie.  After watching this and week 6 of the Bachlorette, I want to go to Scotland SO BAD!

Our last feeding of the bottle babies.  They got sold this weekend, so they are down from 8 goats to 6.

My aunts new gold flecked nails.  I think they turned out pretty good.

Our combined stash...

Sleeping (or not sleeping) in grandma's bed since they are still out of town.

My uncle saw this on Pintrest and had to try it.  Favorite quote of the weekend was when my aunt tried to take over the bacon making process and my uncle says... "I saw it on Pintrest and I'm going to make it!"  They were dang good.

Yet another round of painting, while rockin' out to Taylor Swift!

Putting on the finishing touches to our homemade strawberry angle food cake.

Sweetie Pie, the sweetest not-bottle-fed goat around.

Just practicing my goat herding skills.



No comments:

Post a Comment